Hartmann Plantation Animal Policy & Guidelines
Revised AUGUST 3, 2018
- Max 50 lb. weight limit at full growth and no animals under 1 year old.
- Breed restrictions
- Akita, American Staffordshire terrier, bull terrier, Chow, Doberman, German shepherd, husky, pit bull, Presa Canario, Rottweiler and Wolf hybrid. Unknown mixed breeds not acceptable.
- Two (2) Animal maximum for all units – Deposit and non-refundable animal fees are per Animal
- Animals 0 to 50 lbs. or 25” inch height maximum - $400 - Animal Deposit
- $200 refundable and $200 non-refundable animal fee - $10 monthly animal rent per animal.
- No visiting animal or animal care services at any time. – Animal Violations will result in an automatic $500 animal violation fine per animal/issue.
- No large animals over 30 lbs. on 2nd level garden style floor plans (upper level 1 bedrooms)
- Owners/Management reserve the right to restrict or refuse any animal at any time regardless of size/breed or weight on the premises or in a dwelling.
Owners/Management reserve the right to restrict or refuse any animal at any time regardless of size/breed or weight on the premises or in a dwelling.
Hartmann Plantation offers an Animal Park area so that your animal can have a fenced area to exercise and run without a leash. An animal waste station has also been added to help keep this area clean. Please clean up after your animals waste. Animals must be supervised at all times and can’t be left alone or unsupervised in this area at any time or left on chain/tied outside etc. at any time. Animals must be friendly to other animals and people when in this area….otherwise, the animal is not permitted to use with others in the area. Issues with howling/barking for long terms is not acceptable with any animal and is disturbing to others and owners must resolve or remove animals immediately. We assume no responsibility for any animal while in this animal area or otherwise. Animals are to be on a leash with supervision at all times when on our premises and in accordance with local leash laws.
All support/service animals require proper approval and registration with management approval.